My life! This video represents who i am and what i love. I believe that family are the most important figures in anyone's life, and no matter what happens, family should always be by your side.My mom, dad, sister, cousin, and dog are all represented in my slide show. My education is something that i value, i believe that if you do good in school, you are most likely to do good in the future. Friends are also people in this world who i think serves as a unique person in anyones life, my bestfriend for 5 years, Ashia, is also represented in this project. Food is another thing that i love! I love home cooked meals, and the photo of the stove is a representation of that! LOL! I cant live without food, i love all kinds...fast food is for when im in a hurry to eat because im dying of hunger. Overall i believe that everyone should live their lives to the fullest, because you only have one!
Untitled from Kiana Cornish on Vimeo.