Wednesday April 29th
Breakfast: I didn't eat breakfast which is normal for me. Walking to the train station I didn't feel hungry at all because I think that I am use to not eating anything in the morning. I don't usually eat breakfast even though I know its said to be the most important meal of the day, I guess I don't pay much attention to that. Food is probably the last thing on my mind when getting ready for school in the morning. After getting off of the train I stopped at starbucks to buy a caramel frap, I guess you can say that was my breakfast. This is usually the most I have in the morning on a hot day, while in the winter I usually buy a tea. Maybe around 3 or 4 times out the month I buy a bagel with jelly and butter along wit my tea..but lately I've stopped doing that. I always tell myself that I'm going to start eating breakfast more often, but it never happens. After buying and drinking my frappucino I felt refreshed and ready for the day. I continued my walk into school and in advisory I was told that I couldn't drink that in class. I ignored the statement and continued to drink as I usually do, I finished it before first period started and just went onto class.
Lunch: When we were let out for lunch, I didn't really feel too hungry. Usually by this time my stomach would be growling but today I didn't feel much like eating anything. Maybe the thought that I had to write a food journal distracted me from thinking of the actual food that I would eat, onto thinking about the way I would write about the way I ate it. Even though I didn't feel too hungry, I bought a slice of pizza because I knew I had to eat being that I hadn't had any food for breakfast. The pizza had just been taken out and I watched as the worker cut it into pieces. There was also a old pizza pie next to the one that had just been made, which looked dry and cold as if it had been sitting out for a couple of days. I specifically asked for a slice from the pizza pie that had just been made and I was told "Why? They are all the same thing." This is probably the third time this has happened and every time It does I just respond by saying "I'm paying for it with my money, so I am going to get the slice that I want." I guess they were trying to get rid of the old pizza pie but no one wanted to buy it and I understand why. I ate the pizza without putting any oregano or salt on it as usual, I just was in a hurry to get back to school in order to finish something for my exhibition. I finished the pizza by the time I got back to the school, I didn't feel full it just felt as if I rushed to eat it knowing that I didn't really want it.
Dinner: I arrived home around 7:45pm to find my mother in the kitchen preparing dinner. Around 8:00pm I couldn't wait until the food was done, even though I had ate lunch I felt like I hadn't eaten all day. My mother began preparing plates for my grandmother, sister and I at 8:24pm. On each plate sat corn beef, cabbage, yellow rice and salad. I used ranch dressing on my salad while everyone else used Caesar...it is always talked about in my family how I never use any other kind of salad dressing. While eating, my sister and I had small talk about our day and discussed hating the fact that our allergies were getting the best of us . Both of our eyes looked red and I tried to concentrate on my food which helped me to not rub them. I washed my food down with a cold glass of water while continuing to chat and watch an episode of forensic files. Finishing my meal took about 20 minutes because I was constantly interrupted by my puppy Izzy barking at me begging for food, as if he wasn't fed around the same time I was. When I was done eating I washed my dish out and sat down on the couch. I felt myself feeling tired and satisfied from the food and forced myself to get up and take a shower because I knew that if I got comfortable and laid down, my eyes would slowly close and I wouldn't wake up until the next morning.
Thursday April 30th
Breakfast: Waking up around 12pm which isn't still considered breakfast, I saw that my mother had cooked pancakes and turkey bacon. I believe that she had prepared it earlier that morning because both the bacon and pancakes seemed cold. I thought to my self that I should have awaken earlier because now I didn't want to eat cold food and heating it up in the microwave was out of the question. There are some things that I just hate re-heating, it seems nasty and soggy once its heated again. I settled with a bowl of captain crunch cereal. Being that Thursdays are the day I don't go to school due to internship, I always try to make it the one day out of the week in which I eat breakfast. While eating my cereal I sat on my couch watching the news, waiting for the weather to come on. By the time it came on, I was finished wit my cereal and put the bowl and spoon into the sink. It was still milk left over in my bowl, which is always the case. I never drink the left over milk from my cereal and I only put a small amount of milk into my cereal to begin with. This is because I dislike soggy cereal so by putting a small amount of milk into it, It keeps most of the cereal dry. I begin to prepare food for my dog because by now he is barking for food as always. I watch him eat his food within 6 minutes and I think "What a greedy ass dog." I stretch, yawn and make my way to the shower to get ready for the day.
Lunch: I skipped lunch today. There was no specific reason for it but I just didn't eat. There were no feelings of being hungry, maybe because I was drinking water which filled my stomach. Water seems to always serve as a substitution for food in my case. Anyway, food really didn't cross my mind at all and I just continued with my day.
Dinner: At 7:57pm I woke up from one of my daily naps, and I was starving! No one was home except my sister. We begin looking in the refrigerator for something to eat, but couldn't find anything we wanted. Its always like that, a person can be hungry and there is food for them to eat..but its not what they want to eat... therefore they continue to be hungry and complain about how there is nothing to eat until something is found that they would actually want to eat. We looked for food till around 8:15pm and decided that we were going to order papa johns pizza. This is because we didn't want to cook, didn't want to go out to get anything ourselves...therefore we ordered something that would easily come to us. (Being lazy). The pizza came out to 15.50 and it seemed worth it, rather than to search for something in our cabinets and prepare our own food. Sitting around waiting for my food only made me hungrier, so In the mean time I decided to eat ritz crackers. It took around 30 minutes for my food to be delivered and once I received it, I wasn't really that hungry anymore. Still my sis and I ate the pizza while watching a show called snapped..which is about women killing their husbands. We talked about how crazy the women were and ate while my dog izzy just sat on my lap hoping for me to share wit him. I was done eating and tired once again...the satisfaction of eating and filling ones stomach always seems to be a great feeling. Ready for a quick nap, I climbed into my bed and went to sleep with a full stomach.