What is infant mortality?
The infant mortality rate is the number of deaths of infants under one year of age.
(http://www.answers.com/topic/infant-mortality)
How long does it take to recover from a C-section?
The time that it takes a women to recover after having a Cesarean is different for every woman. The average time can range from 6 to 8 weeks at the most, but some women have quicker recovery times and some take up to months.
What is the emotional and physical affect of having a C-section?
When doing research it found that many women said they felt so much pain that they didn’t really care or notice the child being born. They didn’t feel connected to the child at all, and if they had a choice they would have never received this procedure.
“I was in such pain and terror that I didn’t care that I was having a baby. I just didn’t care. I couldn’t find a way to attach myself to my son. It was horrible, I was so detached that I didn’t even care that my husband decided on the name. I had no desire to even think about it." (http://www.obgyn.net/women/women.asp?page=/pb/articles/emotional_cs_scar)
The physical affects of a c-section is that there is a permanent scar left on the woman’s stomach, where the doctor had to cut her open in order for the baby to be born.
Is it safe to take antidepressants during pregnancy?“
Since their introduction, antidepressants... especially selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) were considered fairly safe for pregnant women, even during the first three months, when the fetus is most vulnerable. But in late 2005, citing evidence from several sources, the FDA warned that infants exposed to the SSRI Paxil during the first three months of pregnancy had an increased risk of birth defects”
(http://www.healthline.com/sw/hr-nl-questions-answers-are-antidepressants-safe-during-pregnancy)
Can women still have orgasms during pregnancy?
During a woman’s pregnancy, because the clitoris and vagina are more sensitive. This may be the first time women can experience multi-Orgasms.
(http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/sexuality/a/pregsex.htm)
How do women know is they are suffering from depression after pregnancy?
After or during pregnancy, many women become depressed and may not know it. Symptoms include feeling restless or moody, feeling sad, hopeless, and overwhelmed, crying a lot, having no energy or motivation, eating too little or too much, sleeping too little or too much, having trouble focusing or making decisions, having memory problems, feeling worthless and guilty, losing interest or pleasure in activities you used to enjoy , with drawing from friends and family, and having headaches, aches and pains, or stomach problems that don’t go away.
(http://www.womenshealth.gov/faq/depression-pregnancy.cfm#b)